We are Bowtown Music based in Calgary AB, Canada. Our website address is: https://bowtownmusic.com.
We may collect personal data, such as name, email address, personal account preferences; transactional data, such as purchase information; and technical data and used only for the purpose of efficient customer service. Personal data will not be shared with a third party unless with consent by the customer/user.
User information collected in the contact form including name, address, phone and relevant questions or requests are used only for the purpose of customer service. Data will be held until the user requests to be deleted from our data base and will not be shared with another party.
Privacy-specific concerns may be addressed by email at email@example.com
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
• Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
• Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
• Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
• Send you information about your account and order
• Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
• Process payments and prevent fraud
• Set up your account for our store
• Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
• Improve our store offerings
• Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
• Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
• Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
Data collected from shopping activity will be shared with payment gateways, shipping providers, and staff who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
Payments are accepted only by credit card and processed through the Moneris payment system.